Saturday, April 14, 2012

I'm Back From My New Zealand Cruise

Hi everyone, yes I am back from my wonderful cruise to New Zealand with my mum.
We had an amazing time cruising around the South Island of the stunning New Zealand.
We went through several of the sounds - truly amazing, then on to Dunedin, Akaroa ( my absolute fav) Picton and Wellington....we really had such a fantastic time.

Just before we went away I have had some amazing Ladies join my team. I would like to welcome Vanja Zetovic, Michelle Rowe, Suzanne Lockie, Debbie Beechino, Melanie Spruce to the Crafty Divas Team!! These great girls are in for such a fun time, we are a great team and we are all looking forward to working together.

If this amazing business is something you would like to give a try to, it really isn't hard...its really easy and inexpensive to start.....for more info please contact me....

No comments:

Post a Comment