Friday, September 7, 2012

Hi everyone....I know, I know I have been so slack in my posting...well, thats going to change!!! I have had some amazing help from the gorgoeus Clare in our Stampin'Up! Head Office and my 2 websites are now linked...YAY this makes my blogging so much easier! Thanks Clare!!!

Well so much to tell you....we have 2 new catalogues!!! YaY...the links for both are on this page....
I am having a launch tomorrow night, we wil be making some gorgeous prjects using the new products. My launch has now booked out, BUT dont dispair, if you would like to see the new products in action I would be very happy to bring them to you.
The new range that we have is just sensational! I would love you to see as I am sure you will fall in love with it just as I have....

I do however, have a couple of places that have become available in my Morning and Evening Classes. These are help on a Monday in my salon...we usually make 3 projects and you will also recieve morning tea or supper...all for a low cost of $15. So if you would like more info on this, please email me denielle@terrigal.net.au



No comments:

Post a Comment