Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Show Off Tuesday

Show Off Tuesday again,
Well we had so much fun in my class yesterday! 
Thanks girls, it was a hoot! 
More Laughing than crafting this week I'm afraid! 
Now, you all know that I am a BIG fan of Pinterest! 
And again this weeks cards are Pinterest inspired! 
I love how we can share our ideas its fabulous! 
I am not sure who these designs belong too, 
as they are pinned from many different sources! 
 
We used the gorgeous
New Stampin' Up! IN COLOURS!  
We also used the "Lovely Romance" Set 
It is so easy and fun to use! 
  I have a couple of spaces available in my Day class if you would
like to join in for a class just 
 
 
Hope you are having a Crafty Good Day...
If you want to look at some more awesome products go to my store...

SHOP NOW 

Look out for more posts as the 
Stampin Up! NEW CATALOGUE is out!
Inky Hugs
Denielle

No comments:

Post a Comment