Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Weekly Deals!

Fantastic Deals again this week...  
Dont miss out! 

The Framelits Dies are my "go to" when making cards. 
I use them so much~ so these are a GREAT buy!
So is the Magnetic Plate, if you dont have one NOW is 
the time to get one!! 
This is a BARGAIN price!! 
If you dont have a BIGSHOT yet 
then let me know and I can help you get for for less than 1/2 price!
I noticed with yesterday post - when it is emailed out to you the "video" doesnt 
get sent with it ... 
So be sure to check my blog as I will be adding a series of 
"how to " videos for you to watch! 

 I will be placing my order for these bargains next 
Monday13th April
 Please email me if you want to take advantage of these awesome deals. 





Or you can order these direct from my Stampin' Up! Store, 

They will be delivered direct to your door!
Inky Hugs
Denielle 

No comments:

Post a Comment