Friday, July 8, 2016

Bonus Days

BONUS VOUCHERS 



Did you get everything you want from the new annual catalogue yet? 
Since it only came out a month ago, you probably still have some items on your wish list, 
and we have some great news for you! 
For every $90 you spend in between 7 July and 31 July (before shipping and handling), 
you’ll get a $9 Bonus Days coupon that you can use 2–31 August. 
This is a great opportunity to shop from your wish list, 
whether you buy your favourite products now or later in August with your coupons!
I love getting recognized for my custom , don't you? How awesome is this promotion ... 
For every $90 you spend, you will receive a $9 Voucher! 
Woot Woot ... 
Thats a whopping 10% back to spend .. 


If you would prefer to contact me to place your order you can do that through my 

Or you can Email me 


Inky Hugs

Denielle 


No comments:

Post a Comment