Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Sale-A-Bration is here!

Sale-A-Bration & A New Catty


Oh my goodness! I LOVE this time of year! Sale-A-Bration ( SAB) and a New Occasions catalouge! 
What does this mean for you? 
This means freebies! And lots of them ...

 For every $90 you spend you will be able to choose 1 of the amazing freebies offered ... 
Have a party ( online virtual parties count too ) and if the sales are $400+ you'll have a whopping $80+ to spend! 

And if that wasnt awesome enough .... 

You can join my team by purchasing your very own Stampin Up kit ... 
For only $169 delivered to your door you can choose up to $235 in what ever product you want - Yes WHAT EVER you want! 
PLUS 2 FREE Stamp Sets of your choice!
 This in my opinion is the BEST deal as you will get a
 20% ongoing discount too .... 
If you would like a catalogue or more info please let me know 
and I will get it to you ...




This is a great time to stock up on your crafting supplies. 
If your new to crafting this is a great time to get started. 
As I said before I really think the kit is THE best deal .. 
If you would like a no pressure more info call please just let me know. 
You can email me  and I will get more info to you. 

Inky Hugs

Denielle xx




No comments:

Post a Comment