Monday, October 17, 2011

Ni Sa Bula - Stampin' Up! Incentive Trip 2011

Bula Vinake!

Well we are back from the ever gorgeous Fiji. This is my 2nd home on this amazing earth and I just love it! Each time I visit I have different experiences
and this time is no exception.
With many thanks to Linda Higgins and Stampin'Up! I have had the most amazing 5 days of my life!
We have doen so much :-
  • White Water Rafting
  • Meke
  • Fire Dancers
  • Lovo
  • Amazing Group Dinners
  • Beautiful Bus Trips
  • Cocktails
  • 5 Star Resort
I will be posting some pictures over the next few days...I hope you enjoy them. Stampin' Up! spoilt us all rotten......what an amazing company with just as amazing staff. I felt like I was on a family holiday and being very spoilt at every minute....I am so grateful to work for such an amazing company....
Cant wait till the next incentive trip!!!

Moce
Denielle xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment