Monday, October 31, 2011

October Craft Divas Club

How cute are these!! Sorry the colours are a bit off, I have a new camera and I am still getting use to the settings!! Tonight is our "Club" night and these are the cute things we are making!! When you are a club member we meet monthly, you purchase min $50 from our current catalogue and your class is free. On top of this 1 month in the duration of "Club" you will be the hostess and recieve all the freebies that are associated with that! Its such a great way to extend your craft supplies inexpensively....especially if you want to get the bigshot!!!
If you think you would like to be a part of our monthly craft club then please contact me...otherwise I still have vacancies in my Monday morning craft class....this starts at 9:30 am.


No comments:

Post a Comment