Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Bye Bye MDS

Bye Bye MDS

It is with a touch of sadness that I write this post. 
Sadly Stampin Up have decided to delete their offering of a 
digital program called MDS ( My Digital Studio).
I use this SO MUCH! 

Whilst we will still have FULL use of this program, 
no more dowloads will be offered.
You can purchase both the program 
and its downloads until 30th May 2015.

So, my advice to you is this.... 
If you have this program get all of your digital downloads
before the end of May.
We can still have access to these after May 30th 
on our own PC's but no more downloads 
will be offered.

I use this for so many things, not just my digital scrapbooking.
I use it for flyers, invites, signs , projects and 
a lot more! 

If you have ANY questions about this 
please contact me ASAP and I will help you.

SHOP


Cheers 
Denielle 


No comments:

Post a Comment