Friday, March 13, 2015

THANK YOU!

A massive Thank you!

I am so excited to tell you that I have acheived this years Stampin' Up! Incentive Trip...
It is an all expenses paid for,
 trip for 2 to Hawaii!
I have decided to take my lovely mum, 
its her 70th birthday this year 
( sorry mum hope you dont mind me spilling the beans) 
and I wanted it to be a great year so the celebrations will start early. 

Thank you to all of my wonderful customers, without you my business would not be the business it is today and 
I wouldnt have achieved this amazing trip. 
A massive thank you to my wonderful downline team, these amazing ladies also contributed in a VERY big way to my sucess in acieving 
this trip of a lifetime. 

If you think you would like the opportunity to achieve these awesome trips 
( next one is to Europe!) 
Then feel free to contact me
 or go to my website for more details 









No comments:

Post a Comment