Sunday, January 16, 2011

STAMP-ON-FABRIC Paper™

Hello Everyone......this is SO EXCITING for me....this has been about 4 months in the making and FINALLY it is ready for launch!!!


With many sleepless nights, many failures, many frustrations, many tears, many tantrums I have finally and successfully finalised my          STAMP-ON-FABRIC Paper™.

Have you ever wanted to stamp on fabric? Make your own individual designs on clothes? Use your bigshot and fabric to create some amazing house hold items? And be able to wash it? Well now you can.....

There are inks out there in the market place that allow you to stamp onto fabric and then heat set so the item can be laundered, whilst this is fine for some projects I have used these for many years and unfortunately you don't get the crisp image we all desire. The image is usually blurred at the edges due to the nature of the fabric you are using.
As I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I wanted to use our beautiful inks on fabric so I could create. This way I can use my ribbons and other bits to match everything that I make. I also wanted to be able to use on all fabric types, and the fabric inks didn't allow me to do this with much success....So this is why we now have

STAMP-ON-FABRIC Paper™

Once complete, the item can be laundered. I recommend that it be laundered by hand to be safe, even though all of the testing has been done in a machine and with 100% success rates.

You can use all of Stampin' Up! inks with my paper including the markers.
So the limits are now endless:-
  • Clothing
  • Home Furnishings
  • Kitchen Tea Towels
  • Hats
  • Aprons
  • Pillow Cases
  • Make items with your bigshot
  • Canvases
And anything else that you can think of.



STAMP-ON-FABRIC Paper™ is available for purchase at only $12/pack ( 10x A5 Sheets )+PH 

Stampin' Up! Demos receive a discount of 16.7%
Full instructions included.
To order STAMP-ON-FABRIC Paper™ please contact Denielle directly denielle@terrigal.net.au .



  

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to get some of this paper. Well done Denielle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denielle
    I have used your Stamp-On-Fabric paper and it's fabulous. Thanks for your persistense in bringing this product to all of us craft lovers.
    Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sonia....I can wait to see your creations...love Denielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Denielle

    I emailed you a couple of days ago about buying some of your invention. Hope you got it?

    ReplyDelete