Sunday, June 5, 2016

BOGO Sale - Buy One Get One!

BOGO SALE

Buy One - Get One! 


This is the first time I have ever run a special like this. 
AND ITS A RIPPER...
So, this is how it works ...
Simply Purchase one of my "Retired" Items and the price 
you have paid for that item you will have a credit to the same value to 
spend in the new catalogue! 
How AWESOME is that! 

So for example - you purchase a Retired Stamp Set from me for $30 and I will give you a $30 credit to purchase from the new catalogue! 

This Sale will run From Now until Sold Out
I will have an open house for you to come and rummage , 
there is oooodles for you to look at .. 
and I mean ooodles! 

SUNDAY 12TH JUNE 10AM  - MONDAY 13TH JUNE 1PM.

At my Craft Studio ..

Receive a New Catalogue 

with Each Purchase! 


Email Me For The Address.
Don't miss out! 

You will have 24 hours from your purchase to put your 
New Catalogue order in with me. 

There will be Papers, Cardstock, Stamps, Ink, Ribbon, Punches, Embellishments and stacks more ...

I am so excited to offer this special to you .. 
You are so valuable to me as a customer, 
this is my way of saying THANK YOU! 

Bring a New Friend to meet me and you will receive 
a FREE gift from me :-)

Inky Hugs

Denielle xx


* Does not include Clearance Rack items. 
This sale is ONLY for MY personal retired items that I have for sale. 


No comments:

Post a Comment